What Personal Information do we collect from customers?
- We collect contact information. We get your contact information (email address, name, number) when you sign in for our Newsletters, order from our website and when you use our Live Chat Application or through other services that post a link to this Policy. We only have information you give us through one of the above means.
- We collect information you submit or post. We collect information you post or submit while chatting with our customer service, reviewing a product and through your engagements with us on our social media channels or platforms.
- We collect demographic information. We may collect information like your gender and age. We may also collect ZIP code.
- We collect usage information. We may collect information from the browser you are using. We might also look at the other sites you came from.
What purposes does AutoPartsNaija use your personal information for?
- Consumer Service. We use your personal information for consumer service purposes, including responding to complaints and enquiries. This requires the use of certain personal contact data and information regarding the reason for your enquiries or other issues that may involve reaching out to you.
- Contests, Marketing and other promotions. With your consent (when required), we use your personal information to provide you with updates about our goods and services. These updates could be in form of email, ads, SMS, phone calls and posting mailings to the extent permitted by the applicable laws. Some of our promotions are run on third-party websites and social networks. Our legitimate interest has always been to work out which of our products and services may interest you and telling you about them.
If you are concerned about your contact information, you have the right to request access to the personal information we may hold or process about you. You also have the right to ask us to stop using your data for marketing purposes and other promotions.